Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Woke up today on the wrong side of the bed. Feeling moody -,- and am worried about my assignments for psychology and upcoming summer exams. In Monash uni, I found out that psychology is the highest failure rate subject. Haha bummer of all subjects why did I pick this subject to do for summer and for fun. Anyways yes I do find it interesting cause I like to analyze people and psycho ppl haha. February is so near, which reminds me of a new semester =.=

Btw thanks Lukas for the BBQ party yesterday. The food was good. Loved the fruit salad your mom made. Managed to spent quality time with everyone. Probably made a fool out of myself but hey all of ya laughed =p As for Sek Yung all the best in your exams today. Thanks Mark for trying to surprise me by calling someone to the party but too bad she didn't come. As for Edson nice chatting with you =) next time I'll call ya out and talk more again. It be like practicing our interview skills ^^ Boon How don't worry too much yeah. Don't always keep things in your heart. I know you been tell me things but if you're feeling pain let it out and start doing something about it. Don't just leave it hanging and all things just stack up eventually. I'd guarantee it be worst. Anyways I'll always be there for you when ever I can k and well you know where to find me. Daniel ar you banyak quiet sia.......
=________=

Sek yung I will keep you in prayer on problems you told me you are facing. Sek Yung would just like to say "Stand strong even though things might not be fair to you, always remember everyone has made mistakes and has faced obstacles but through it all we grow and become a better person". You would need to make the best of the situation you are in my friend. Imagine if someone is perfect with no problems, how weak would he be if he faced a problem all of a sudden. Nvr seen a movie with no problem also haha. Can't imagine watching a movie that has no problems. Don't think it is worth watching.

Talking about movies I went to watch Cloverfield with Bernard, Rachael, Stacey and Karen on Thursday. The movie was fun I'd tell ya. It had a lot of thrill/suspense. The setback about the show is it made Rachael, Stacey and Bernard a little dizzy because the movie was filmed like the The Blair Witch project (live video camera). The movie was cool because you can practically imagine yourself holding the hand-held video camera. The sound effects and all was too perfect and seemed so real. The movie also reminds me to treasure every second of your life because you wouldn't know what might happen to you in the next second.

Here's the trailer link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvNkGm8mxiM

Endz for now

No comments: