Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2008

Bad luck

Recently I been really unlucky man. So many unintended things happening. Puts me really in a bad mood. It started few days back and today haih.

Today I wanted to go and photocopy a portion of a text book so that I can go home and study it for exams. So I went to the nearest photocopy shop. I rounded and rounded trying to find parking and I couldn't find one. So my friend in the passenger sit said "nvm we park at the side here where I normally park". There were quite a number of people side parking there also. Before I parked, I saw a guy in blue uniform hanging around checking the electrical meters of the shop lots.

So minding my business I parked my car where my friend suggested. I went into the shop with him to do the photocopying. Five mins later and I really mean less than 5 mins actually !!! I came out and found that I got a ticket of RM100 fine =.= zZzZzZ What is worst my friend told me he never got a ticket for parking there and he normally parks in the same spot for hours. Grrr I park only once and less than 5 mins!!! And the guy who was checking electrical meters was the one who gave me the ticket. How could I be so dumb to not be careful when already warned. I suspect the guy was pretending to check the electrical meters, waiting to catch people and give them a ticket.

No comments: