Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A walk in the park

A walk down the park makes me rekindle memories of the past. Looking today on what I have become I believe I have grown. Maybe not to some people because they have not really talked to me or spent time with me to get to know me. Just looking around seeing nature really blows my mind of how wonderful God is. You could be someone out there probably suffering in something like exams or anything and the world seem cruel and unfair to you. Word of advice is stand it out and stay in the game. Believe me or not at the end of it you would be laughing and be happy you went through some of that to be a better and stronger person but of course don't purposely put yourself into trouble. Well saying all this doesn't mean I don't have a journey ahead but well I'm just speaking my mind. Pretty hard expressing how I feel and even writing it out. Thats one of the big reasons I blog now =)






Just random picture of a cherry that looks like a heart shape

No comments: