Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Crazy Public Holiday

Went out with my family for lunch in 1Utama. Ate at Sri Melaka. Then went out with Joshua =) I promised him I'd take him and accompany him to find the Original games he wanted to buy. Bad day to go shopping I'd say =.= Everywhere is jam. First we went to ss2 but guess what the shop I wanted to recommend him was closed. Anyways we headed to 1 Utama after that. We had to park far away from the complex and walk on foot with umbrellas since it was raining. Imagine how bad it was and to add on we went to 1Utama, The Curve, Ikano Power Centre and Cineleisure haha. I'm sure you will think of us as crazy in such conditions to go mall hopping.

Sis and Mom =) (wonder what mom is thinking)

ZzZzZ Why so jam !!

Joshua looks like he is sneezing in the rain =p but actually he is not ^^

Pay parking no exact change put in RM 10 get RM8 change in 50 cents

No comments: