Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A day with Boon how

Apparently Boon how's car couldn't start at my house after getting back from sending Joseph off at the airport. I tried to jumpstart the car because it was a manual but the battery was too weak and beyond help. So Boon How had to overnight at my house. We had a good talk and little sleep haha. Next morning we got the car technician to replace the battery and headed to KL to hang out. Had breakfast, lunch and dinner together with different people in different places.

Breakfast at ABC - Oo now I know where it is, so near Angel's house and church too


Boon How says yum =p

"I want some Nasi Lemak Boon How !!"

Went to church and met up with the leaders and interns to have lunch
From left to right (Bernard, Isaac, Ps. Rose)

Daniel and Bernard

Pastor Judah trying to avoid me taking a photo of him

Boon How don't pose lah

All look left !?

Rose and Kristy having girl talk =p

Went to Kota Raya to buy some things

Menara Maybank ( now I know where Kelvin works =p)

No comments: