Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2008

Feeling of memorials

This week I went to 2 different memorials. Well I went for one on Tuesday and one on Wednesday. Going to memorials really reminded me of how it was back then when my grandparents past away. Yeah feeling sad and all. Anyways I'll tell ya what normally goes through my mind on this.

First of all, like anyone I feel really moody and emotional being there and it brings back memories of losing loved ones. The feeling of losing someone and never hearing them speak again is really painful especially when they are close to you. I always think "How would it be if I were to leave the earth? Would anyone remember me? Did I make a change in the world? What could I have done better in my life if I would be able to do it again? Did I fulfill God's plan for me? Would people come to my memorial?". In my opinion I would really like to be someone/somebody that people will remember and did make a difference in the world and in their lives. This is why I always tell my friends cherish every moment and make a change everywhere you are because you may not know when your time is done on earth. It can be today, tomorrow or just around the corner. So brothers and sisters always be prepared and take care of yourselves.

Well just some extra info, I had a nightmare after going for the first memorial. Well if you are wondering whether I did pray and all after the memorial and put on the armor of God, Yes I did. =.= I tell ya, I kept waking up in the middle of the night. After rolling and rolling from side to side and waking up many times, I finally managed to sleep peacefully and guess what when I woke up to go to the toilet, I was shocked to find my pillow near my feet and I was still lying in the same position I'm sleeping. " How did the pillow get there" I was thinking to myself.

No comments: