Search This Blog

Monday, June 9, 2008

Thanks haha

Woot I would like to Thank my buddies for giving me support.

Sat - I couldn't sleep well mind was running. Keep dreaming and waking up multiple times. Anyways on Sunday the same thing repeated. Firstly wanted to sleep early to wake up early at 6 am to revise one more time before the exam.

At 10:24 Ronald sms me and wished me Good luck Add oil lol. I woke up and went back to sleep. Then came 12.19 am Sek Yung called to wish me Good luck. Then I went back to deep sleep and Allen called me at 12.55 am and I missed his call but I guess he wanted to wish me too. Jason called me at 1.25 am to wish me All the best. Man that spoiled my sleep but guess I'm still grateful that you guys care to wish me all the best haha. Would like to thank Darren also on a bible verse he showed me to make my spirits up. Thanks to Lin kit for your support on msn haha. Thanks to Mun k on some pointers haha. Joash for some help on understanding some things I don't. Vincent for wishing me all the best in church and Boon how when I was at his house =p Ke Shuang for support too !! Thanks to everyone that cared if I missed out anyone I'm sorry =p N it is just one paper down haha and I'm thanking ppl already.

Man I know this going to sound weird and all and some would say it is just an exam but well I would just like to thank you guys lah.........

1 comment:

aehknum said...

Pointers? Haha. Anyway, you're most welcome!

Finally, we've conquered the exam! Haven't been blog hopping for a while. Haha.