Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Missing Old Times =p

I'm sure in a point of time some of us will think back of our past and miss friends and remember those fun times spent together. Though I'm sure many of us also do have bad memories but I guess the happy ones are still the best =) If you do read this, let me just tell ya that I'm thinking of you ^^

Anyways some memories can be kept by photos =p a good example is on damingci's blog.....Man those pics are just funny....I look funny

My time in Monash seems to be coming to an end but life isn't. What I learn is you cannot see the future and how things at the present can connect to your future but if you look back you can see dots connected to how you are at present. What I would say friends live life to the fullest. Make a difference and have faith as well as believe that what ever good you do will bring you to a better future ^^ Make best of what you have and appreciate them!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lost most of my 2007 pics, comp break down. So sad...

pat said...

^^ nvm......Take them again