Search This Blog

Friday, June 20, 2008

Sensitive Day

Today I got sensitive. Probably cause of many days of studying. Yesterday my friend and I decided on doing something to relax and study, so I decided I would go to school on Friday to study and maybe go have some fun time (play something to release stress for awhile) with that friend I want to spend time with. Going to school takes me time as I need to drive to school plus it takes petrol. Felt sensitive that he said that he wanted to study in his hostel room and me study in library alone. I'm like I go all the way to school library to study alone for what, this subject I study at home alone also can and he said when he felt tired of studying only go play. Then again...... I'm thinking to myself I go all the way and when you want to play u call me, when u don't want then I'm what........don't I have my choices get to chose what I want to do together? Besides if I am in library and ur in hostel then I'll have to go fetch u also, though it is near I'm still the one putting the effort again (I mean I don't have to do it right, I don't owe anyone anything after all). I actually went to school......was fuming but everytime I fume I think in his shoes and I just felt nah.....I'm thinking too much.....thenI fume again......I kept thinking to myself I'm overly sensitive lah.....ppl wan study mar should be happy for him......then the dark side says he doesn't even care, I'm the one feeling like I put so much effort into friendships.......Argh it was quite torturing fighting within myself, I had to admit. Reminds me of normal stories of people's struggle "do the right thing or do the wrong thing" x 10 repetitive. Ladies & Gentle this answer is obvious k do the right thing! Was quite late in the day already, had nth to do wanted to go home. Argh battling within self end up, I called him want to dinner?.......Then dinner we went.......he asked me if everything was alright cause I'm quiet. Well guess no one see me being quiet for a long time. I said yeah I'm ok cause when I fume I think again of me in his shoes then I lost the urge to say anything about it, I just said tomorrow I should be alright d cause man I think it is just me, really today i'm super sensitive and over thinking. Exam stress? Lack of Vitamin B? Hope ppl don't misunderstand...........

lalala Embarrassed =p Exposed ..... the tolerance inside me and the evil inside me fighting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

smile ^^