Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Karmen Rider

Hmmmm I heard of Baja Hitam but have not watch one yet. Saw a friend watching Karmen Rider Kiva thought it was lame and was bored so decided to give it a try and found that it was quite cool. Story line of Karmen rider is pretty good and every year they come out with a different series and different story line that is not related.

Reminds me of a game called Maple Story. Many ppl said it was lame childish game I thought it too. Then I try it and got hooked at that time ending up I introed ppl who felt the same thing as me before and guess what they started getting into it.

This is a song from Karmen Rider Kiva current series. The singer is the main character of the series. Although the song is a bit noisy, the guitar sounds, violin and all I find it cool.

No comments: