Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Code geass ending song

Mune no naka itsuka hirotte
Let us collect in my heart

Shinwase no kakera atsumete miyou
The pieces of happiness we gathered back then

Wasurekaketeita Melody
The melody that I've nearly forgotten

Iroasezu boku no mannaka ni
Has not lost any of its colors in my heart

Arigatou kokoro kara
Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Boku ni ima ga aru no wa minna no okage sa
It's thanks to everyone that I am who I am today

Arigatou kokoro kara
Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Tsugi wa boku ga minna ni happy okuro yo
Now it's my turn to bring some happiness to everyone

Naninokamo wasurenai yo
I will never forget any of this

Ano hi no boku no boku dakara
Because I am who I am on that day

Daisukidayo tte itsumo itte agenakya dame dane
I've got to keep saying "I love you" all the time

Namida ga koboresouna nagaiyoru we fut furikaette
Suddenly looking back on those long, teary nights,

Ashiato wo tadorunda ano hi wo wasurenai you ni
I follow those footsteps so as never forget that day

No comments: