Search This Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Poster Legacy Left Behind

I bet you're wondering what the heck is this. Haha just thought of putting up my poster I did with a few teammates. I will leave their names anonymous for now till I get approval then I'll edit. Anyways this was a poster project last year for a subject called How Science Works aka SCI2010. May some stupid but it is pretty cool subject. Every semester all the biotech and biomed students have to do this project in the subject and we get ranked. Only 1st 2nd and 3rd best posters get to be put in hall of fame. Plus prizes are given out to top 3 also. Well haha we got 1st, so if you have a chance to visit Monash go to Building 2 Level 5 the posters are there =p

The lecturer who teach this subject is Dr. Emily Goh. What I can say is you still owe me a coke bottle and San Francisco Coffee for being the second group in your teaching history of getting superb accurate instrumental results.

No comments: