Search This Blog

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Run Your Race

Standard Charted Kl Marathon 2009





After that went for brunch with Dad and Mom =) Teh Tarik Place@1Utama

Below is something I found. I forget who ask me d whether got waterproof SPF here you go =p


William Ng came back from Adelaide. Managed to make new friends and network =)

Welcome back !! Yamcha more than 3 times a day in the same place diff restaurant lol

Philip is coming home tomorrow morning =) Safe journey. Played pool with Jason @ monash. 9 ball I trash him but play normal pool I lost.

Bottom-line
- Run you Race, Challenge yourself to be the best you can be (Marathon is like that)
- Make goals or dreams that are bigger than yourself
- Family is a very important sole supporter and encouragement
- What you can't find today, you can find it sooner or later
- A tip. You don't have to know a lot people to know more people. You just need to know the person who knows a lot people =)

No comments: