Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2009

SMILE

Something that everyone can identify and associate to in this video. I really like making people smile. If I can make my love ones smile every single time it would mean the world to me. So whose gonna make me smile when I'm sad, I wonder.

Make someone smile today. If you see ppl who look stressful or had a long day at work put a smile on their face =) Sometimes trying to make someone smile doesn't work like in the video but some how you'll touch some people's life for sure.

Tell me who doesn't want to be HAPPY? Same question as are you SLEEPING? - If you do answer that means you aren't sleeping, it can't be answered. Well, if you answer you don't want to be happy is kinda a lie which means you want to be happy.

2 comments:

sarah kwok said...

aww..thats absolutely amazing~! i think sometimes we're so selfish of compliments and smiles! well im gonna start doing the opposite now! :D

pat said...

Yeah =)

Don't have to be compliments. Jokes work too =p

I actually do jokes more than compliments haha