Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bio-Resonance Therapy

I guess it's been a long time since I visited this place. I've shared about it to quite some people. It's an idea worth sharing. The last time I visited was last year. I wanted to check it out for myself before I even share it. I had serious sinus problems and after the treatment I rarely have sinus problems. Thanks guys =)

It's a technology from Germany (systems derived from Nazi time on human testing). Bio-resonance can actually detect like cancer before it even happens. It has help countless people who had diabetes, cancer and others. Where and who sorry I can't say, I don't have their permission (didn't ask them also).

A real story, the person who actually learned how to function this machines. She was diagnose cancer one day. Doctors all quote to her to do chemotherapy. But her strong will and with the help of this machines she didn't do it. Doctors say she could only live for a short more time, guess what it's been 12 years already. Her friends who had done chemotherapy all left earth. Inspiring !! Doctors can't tell you not to do chemotherapy, they must tell you to do it and it is their procedure. Doctors actually don't even believe in chemotherapy. Did you know that? That is why if you have time, go look for a book call Dead Doctors Don't Lie. From my experience I never trust Doctors 100%, a second opinion is always necessary.

When I say second opinion, I mean find another expert doctor also. Don't just settle on any opinion even if it is the same. Try to take your time to check other doctors like Chinese doctors. Not everything can be cured by chemicals, you have to think organic methods too. Don't go be a guinea pig and consume everything people say is good. You end up affecting your liver and cause side effects to your body @ more complications. Consult a friend who is expert in this. In this case if you know me you can get some information from me =)

Today I went for regular check up. Hmm the last time, I was detected to have high doses of free radicals. This time no, I guess probably though I do use the computer a lot but not as much as last time hor? (no more a gamer, retired, only play for social) I was detected like out of 50 I got 35 for my gall bladder. Normal is 40, great is 50, according to them it's not a big worry, the strain is prolly me consuming a lot of dirty food =)

Then goes parasite, environmental loads and allergies test. I was detected Tapeworm, Lice, Leishmania, Schitosoma, Trichomonads and Sensory organ worms. I feel lazy to explain what those are. It detected that this are the things that affect my liver and my gall bladder. I think you can Google it. I didn't have any of this the last time I came. Guess eating out a lot causes this? Treatment was done and Woah the next time any of this is in my system my immune system is registered to already know what to do. Zap em!!



No comments: