Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2009

Lost


When You're Lost, this is a song that HITS the Spot ^^ (It's 31 on UK top 40 this month)
Just felt like sharing this song =) The lyrics are below you can sing along if you like.

Wait, I'm wrong
Should have done better than this
Please, I'll be strong
I'm finding it hard to resist
So show me what I'm looking for

CHORUS
Save me, I'm lost
Oh lord, I've been waiting for you
I'll pay any cost
Save me from being confused
Show me what I'm looking for
Show me what I'm looking for…oh lord

Don't let go
I've wanted this far too long
Mistakes become regrets
I've learned to love abuse
Please show me what I'm looking for

CHORUS
Save me, I'm lost
Oh lord, I've been waiting for you
I'll pay any cost
Save me from being confused
Show me what I'm looking for
Show me what I'm looking for…oh lord

Show me what I'm looking for
Show me what I'm looking for
Show me what I'm looking for

CHORUS
Save me, I'm lost
Oh lord, I've been waiting for you
I'll pay any cost
Just save me from being confused
Wait, I'm wrong
I can't do better than this
I'll pay any cost
Save me from being confused
Show me what I'm looking for
Show me what I'm looking for
Show me what I'm looking for
Show me what I'm looking for…oh lord

Bottom-line
- Time to time we humans like to make arguments. It is just so hard to admit we are wrong sometimes rite? But the solution is simple just admit you're wrong and say sorry sincerely.

- When we are lost we neglect things and when we recover from it only then we realize what is so damn important to us. Cherish it all =)one day you might lose it.

- It's never to late to apologize (don't agree to the too late to apologize song). Eg one scenario in case of best friends fighting : Maybe in slightest chance, you won't be able to be best buds any more but still it liberates you.


-
A lot of the times we make mistakes and it becomes a regret but still we have to move forward (no choice no stopping). I just want to take this opportunity to say sorry here to anyone whom I've upset. It's easy to say "well live the moment, make the best of the moment so you won't regret it".

- Time to time we get so caught up with our lives that we forget to Thank God for what he has blessed us with. We have to be thankful right =)

- Sometimes we want something so badly but we just can't have it and we blame God why? Simple explanation is that maybe it's just not good for you that is why God didn't give it to you yet.

A thing to think about. Are you sure you are willing to pay the cost like in this song? How much are you willing to sacrifice?

No comments: