Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Levain. boulangerie. patisserie.

Happy Malaysia Day!

Went breakfast here today. Just like this place a lot especially the atmosphere. Till today sometimes I wonder how people make it big from just a simple idea. There are some people who find all ways and they still fail miserably. I used to always thought & dream that I might own or run a restaurant like this, now I don't know.

During weekends and weekdays, you can find this place pack with cars and visitors. It is so hard to find parking here. So if you plan to drop by for lunch or tea break I suggest I suggest you carpool with your friends/colleagues.

You can find the place at No. 7, Jalan Delima Off Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
T: +603-21426611 E: enquiry@levain.com.my W: www.levain.com.my

You can find : [Bread = natural yeat brea, french, milk rolls] [Pastries = sweet, savoury] [ Bakes: cakes, muffins, baumkuchen]








No comments: