Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

The 5 pm Rule

Yee San Low AH PAT... Philip Khor asked me to ask u.. what's the 5pm rule? =P so what's that? hahhaa

Wednesday at 14:25 · · · See Wall-to-Wall
    • Philip Khor ‎5pm rule is... "if you wanna call me out for dinner, you gotta inform me before 5pm. Or else I would have to eat at home already"... (correct me if misconstrued) hee hee :D
      Wednesday at 14:42 ·
    • Yee San Low haha cheh!
      Wednesday at 14:43 ·
    • Philip Khor well it's actually a "bff-only" well kept secret of friend hierachy. say "group A of girls" call me out, cutoff is 5pm, group B, 6pm group C, 7pm, group D - call me out anytime... also I will come! now, you know where you stand!!! mwahahaha..
      Wednesday at 14:47 ·
    • Yee San Low i think..... i fall under group E... LOL exceptional LOL hahahhaha gosh so random.. it has to be either exceptional or excluded from group A-D hahahhaa we shall hear from the... "famous AHHHHHHbang PAT" lol
      Wednesday at 14:51 ·
    • Philip Khor abit busy at the moment, i'll watch some poker... it's gonna be a rainny nite.. sigh~
      need an umbrella after losing my 雨伞
      Wednesday at 14:53 ·
    • Yee San Low awww kesian u.. get one soon! :D
      Wednesday at 14:55 ·
    • Patrick Ho lol really random hor u all
      Thursday at 20:26 ·
    • Yee San Low ya was in a mood of spamming people. Anyhow tubs n i had fun spamming u for sure. =P
      Thursday at 21:25 ·
    • Patrick Ho i enjoyed it on my wall too
      Thursday at 23:56 ·
    • Yee San Low hahah let tubs n i think of something else to spam u when we r in the mood hahaha! seeeeeeee ya!
      Yesterday at 08:48 ·


      In response to my facebook wall, courtesy of www.philipkhor.com which gives a good summary also of why you should get the Iphone 4

No comments: