Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Biomed + Biotech Fellowship & Farewell Dinner

Joined the Biomed + Biotech Fellowship cum Farewell dinner. Was the DJ for the night. Played around with songs =) Enjoyed the food. Thanks for those put hard effort to make this happen. I guessed coming back to Monash to study again was worthwhile ^^







Below : Matthew (on left) wow you came back haha. Happy Birthday Allen (on right)







After that, some of the gang wanted to go Clubbing. I said nah then I won't come I want to remain a virgin for Clubbing. Then they changed to pub - Republic ---COME LA COME LA !! me say ok ok =) pub is alright, I go with family sometimes too. Jason managed to get discount Rm 100 for 2 jugs. So we ordered 6 jugs.





All the Best In everything you do!! Will be waiting for other camera owners to upload.

1 comment:

ZunZun said...

errr hello? U?? DJ OF THE NITE? ahem... u're kidding me rite...