Search This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2009

Authenticity

What is Authenticity? Today I went to SIB KL for COUZ nite and this was the topic. Authenticity means to be genuine. Be real and true to yourself.

Now It doesn't mean that you should tell your partner or friends "THIS IS ME ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM" that is like telling people accept my shit if not leave. Not this yeah. Means accept who you really are and don't fake it. Instead fix those bad habits and be genuine. Nobody is perfect but am sure those you call friends will be there for you no matter how bad your habit is.

This relates to my thinking of Integrity. To me Integrity is like be really honest on who you are and do what is right. Guess it is not easy yeah. I for sure admit that being authentic in everything is difficult.

Awesome Host (after all he host AEC channel)

Debating

Farnee.....Halal toothpaste.....

ps: someone said got secret to tell me am waiting patiently

No comments: