Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Time flies and it is nearing end of the year

Woke up and had my breakfast. Went out to accompany my parents and my sister to eat another breakfast in ss2 =) (Lorong Seratus Tahun). Curry mee is famous here. The stall originated from Penang which is pretty famous back there. After that went back to my secondary school with my sis to get her books for the up coming year of school.
This is the sad thing. I found out that the wall which I did mural painting on was replaced with a ugly world map. How sad =(

After that went home ^^ and chilled on my computer as usual =p and not so long later ringgggg it is lunch time =p Went to 1 Utama (shopping complex) and tried Pasta Zanmai.

As usual tasty octopus delicacy of Japanese restaurants

Yum !!

More yum!! One of their house specialties seafood noodles

And Yum again another house specialty

And look what I got the waitress recommended me
=( Noodles with squid ink, look what it made me look like

Black lips and black teeth. Want a kiss?!

I did not eat this haha. Bought it from a passerby while eating. The passerby was dumb (cannot speak). Well my usual self I always just offer up money and not take any of their handmade products but they keep insisting and my parents said that they want to show they are not beggars. I chose the spider because I thought of my "Toutai" (apprentice) Jian-wern (He likes insects).


After lunch we decided to take a walk and find that there was an event going on as usual in 1 Utama =.= A lot of the youngsters (aged 4-9) were performing in the talent show.

This girl is awesome only 4 years old singing and playing the piano
A girl singing High School Musical song


Last service for 2007 T_T. Judah spoke pretty much on New Year resolution and whether it has been a good year or bad year. He said even if it has been a bad year for you don't hold it but instead look at it as something that helped you grow because it is with difficult situations or challenges that we learn and become a better/stronger person. The challenges that you have been given is probably a step for you to prepare for a better year ahead. So look forward to a better New Year with better things to achieve and better goals =)

Pastor Judah Cheah speaking

After that dinner at Strawberry Fields !! with cell group. Had a lot of fun and we played TABOO. Thanks Angel for the on the house drinks. Really appreciate it. Bernard left pretty early to do work so he did not manage to play TABOO but where is Cheryl?! Thanks for joining us Oliver and Ken. Nice meeting you =) and you guys are always welcome to join us.

Angel laughing out loud looking at her cards
Sharon, Rachel, Angel, Christian (left to right)


All so serious trying to score points
Amanda, Ken, Vincent, Oliver & Grace (from left to right)


No comments: