Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2007

A new beginning

It is a long time since I have blog. Stop blogging and now at last a new beginning. Just starting with some details below which my friends put on their blogs ^^

Layer One: On The Outside

Name: Patrick Ho
DOB: 5th March 1986
Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: Hainanese
Your Fears: Fear of losing something dear
Your Weaknesses: Can't tell you my flaws =p (you'd probably know if you know me)

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: Breakfast, Computer, What is up during the day
Your Bedtime: Always before Midnight unless there is special reasons.

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Used to be Coke now Pepsi
Single or Group Dates: Both depending if my date is comfortable with it or not
Adidas or Nike: Depending what it is used for
Tea or Nestea: Ice Lemon Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Both
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee

Layer Five: Do You…
Smoke: Never and will never indulge in it
Curse: Nope I don't. Sometimes it gets into my system due to friends who curse around me but I always throw it out
Have a crush: Yep and more like interested
Think you’ve been in love: Yea
Go to school: Monash University
Want to get married: Yep. Still don't really get why people don't want to get married
Believe in yourself: I can do anything if I put my mind to it provided it is in God's will
Think you’re a health freak: Yep

Layer Six: In The Past Month Have you…(As of December 2007)
Drank alcohol: Nope
Gone to the mall: Yup (Go to the mall a lot with friends and family especially)
Been on stage: Yes
Eaten sushi: Nope
Dyed your hair: Nope. Dyed once before on my own and never did again.

Layer Seven: Have You Ever…
Played A Stripping Game: Nope
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Yeah I admit I used to but now no more

Layer Eight: You’re Hoping
To Be Married: To the right one God intended for me
For a: Success in every thing I do

Layer Nine: In a Gal
Unique in her own way. Sporting and be able to carry herself well. If it is about hair I prefer long hair but short is ok too.

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: - TRAVIAN (german top browser game)
1 Hour Ago: - Reading
4.5 Hours Ago: - Out of the house
1 month Ago: - So many things
1 Year Ago: - Just being me ^^

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: You
I Feel: Alright
I Hate: Cannot think of anything right now
I Hide: Nothing to hide
I Miss: company of friends always
I Need: what ever is necessary for me to be successful and to survive

No comments: