Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Things That Happened Recently

Sat 22/8
Long time didn't see my FGA peeps d. It was FGA BBQ nite. Was quite happy to see them again.
A friend highlighted sometime to me which I really feel sad to admit.
What might that be?

Seems now of days people tend to mix with each other and not welcome people easily into their circle. So I am the opposite of that, is that bad?

Sun 23/8
Went out to catch up with Kelvin Khoo at Digital mall. Wow this is the first time I sit this model of Merc. Got total time drive and some other cool gadgets.


Mon 24/8
Went out for lunch with Lukas. Hmmm I didn't actually eat at this place before. It's at Kota Damansara. Apparently they told me that the place was much more famous now because the system of service different it's terrible. Village Park near my house is still No 1.


Tue 25/8
Joel and me decided to use our free TGV tickets. So we (Lukas, Philip, Patrick, Joel) watched Up. It's really a good show. Thumbs UP for Pixar. It was romantic, touching and funny.

Had a simple dinner with Kathryn and Lukas. Long time didn't go to Pin Kee already in ss15. The food there is still not bad but the Char Kuey Tiao no more d.
Wed 26/8
Organized lunch this time we went to Fish & Co. After that went out with Joseph and Jolene. At night I had a gathering with Christian and Kelvin at PapaRich Uptown. Had a good chat and managed to catch up. Learned a lot from both of them and I kinda felt left out when they were talking topics about their girlfriends. People also asking eh you got so many friends who are girls, when la you going to get yourself a partner.


Thanks Kat for the gifts below =) (Magic Egg, Mini Pen and Army Knive)

Thurs 27/8
Played Scrabble and Catan today. Wow felt good playing Scrabble again. Seems that my english not that excellent already. Sudah Jatuh Standard but it's all good. Lets play more so we can improve.

Ps: Pretty much highlights of what I did.

1 comment:

sarahkwok said...

correct.get yourself a partner!haha

well, i would welcome people in my circle and would be very thick-faced go and join people's circle HAHA