Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2009

I haven't been blogging much. Kinda felt like not writing anything for the moment that has passed although many things did happen. Nothing bad though.

Last weekend I went for the SIB Couz Camp in El Sanctuary Melaka. It was a different camp for me. I was suppose to meet at SIB KL at 6.30 cause the bus was going to leave at 7. I called for cab but couldn't get I end up had to run out to try to catch one. To my surprise this is the first time I can't find a single one. It was so stressful. I passed by some friends (2 girls) who were parking their car and I only can wave and run on. After waiting for almost near an hour, finally managed to get a cab due to my begging and cause the driver was Chinese. I reached there at 7.20. Found out there was a huge jam cause of a road block opposite Eastin hotel =.= no brainers blocking road there and at the time where everyone comes home from work.

I thought I was the latest to arrive, I felt really bad cause I haven't been late for camp before. To my surprise I wasn't the last. We waited till 8.45. I was kinda speechless, all the rush for nothing and the people who were late didn't feel the stress and didn't even apologize. It was frustrating because I actually do have a car and I asked a friend whether he could drop me who stay near my house he said no despite how desperate I was. Guess what most of the ppl on the bus din't take dinner and when we reach Malacca supper time passed already!!

I didn't managed to fully enjoy because I was feeling unwell there (before coming to camp I felt like I am immuno-depressed). Thanks to games in the Rain for hours and being thrown at with nasty mixed up concoctions. Thanks to those were sick before me, it didn't take long for it to spread as my immune system was down. One big significant thing about this camp than the rest was the FOOD. The food was just awesome. Other than that you just have to ask me =p

Finally I have True Blood Season 1. It was really hard to obtain.

No comments: