Search This Blog

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Library Campers Woot

Man this week I've been camping in library till 11. All I can say is I believe it's still way better than me being at home! I think I finally made use of my library omg. I know it was nice and all but din't use it. Now that I use it I think I'm going to miss it. Plus my parents met in their library and they study in the library 24/7. My mom told me she slept there, eat there and study there haha. What happen to our generation I see the library not much ppl studying all playing more.

Every time I go home blurry and all. Even had body soap on my hair lol. I remembered since I was goin to stay at the library, I brought my stuff and took a bath at my friend's hostel. I saw this Dove first thing in my head is shampoo so I put it on my head wash wash then still feel like chlorine not coming off cause I went swimming to drop off some stress. Then I took some more shampoo and found out that it was soap. I went blank lol and laugh at myself. Then I press press put on my body haha.

But it is all good I'd say about the camping. Made new friends and get to know Mei Xian and Shu Fern a little better.

No comments: